If too much refrigerant is added to the refrigeration system, the liquid refrigerant may immerse the condenser and cooling water pipe too much, increasing the condensing pressure, thereby reducing the cooling capacity and increasing the energy consumption. Therefore, in the face of this situation, we need to take out part of the refrigerant through the following methods.
It is easier to take out part of the refrigerant, and it can be done while the device is running. The method is as follows:
(1) Lower the under-filled refrigerant cylinder, connect the system charging valve with the cylinder outlet valve with a connecting pipe, and blow off the air in the connecting pipe with the refrigerant in the bottle or the system before tightening.
(2) Open the cylinder valve, open the charge valve, and close the condenser cooling water valve to maintain a higher condensing pressure, and the liquid refrigerant will enter the cylinder.
If the temperature of the cylinder rises, you can temporarily close the outlet valve of the system reservoir, make the cylinder mouth upward, and let the system suck the gas refrigerant in the bottle (or directly release part of the refrigerant gas to the atmosphere), and the cylinder can cool down. And then open the outlet valve to continue to transfer liquid refrigerant to the cylinder.
(3) The filled steel cylinder should be weighed at any time. When the system has taken out the required amount of cold, or the cylinder filling volume is close to its maximum filling volume (generally, it is filled to 80%~90% of the maximum filling volume.), close the charging valve to stop charging, then heat the connecting pipe to make the refrigerant in it enter the cylinder as much as possible, and finally close the cylinder valve and remove the connection pipe.
(4) When steel cylinders and other pressure vessels are filled with liquid refrigerant, they are not allowed to be overfilled to prevent explosion caused by a sharp increase in pressure when the temperature rises.
When there is not much refrigerant remaining in the system and the pressure is low, in order to further extract the remaining refrigerant in the system, the following methods can be used:
(1) Connect the multi-purpose channel of the compressor discharge shut-off valve to the steel cylinder, or use the pressure gauge connector on the exhaust pipe to install a "T"-shaped connector on it, so that one end is connected to the steel cylinder, and the other end is connected to the pressure gauge connector connect.
(2) Open the cylinder valve, the suction and discharge shut-off valve of the compressor, and the shut-off valves in the system, and manually open the evaporation pressure regulating valve or make it bypass.
(3) Adjust the compressor's energy to a minimum, and then start the compressor "manually" (or short-circuit the contacts of the low-pressure relay and the oil pressure difference relay).
(4) Slowly close the discharge shut-off valve of the small compressor, and cool the steel cylinder with ice water, so that the refrigerant is filled into the cylinder and liquefied. At the same time, pay close attention to the pressure gauge to prevent excessive discharge pressure.
(5) When the discharge shut-off valve is fully closed and the suction pressure drops to zero gauge pressure) or lower, stop the compressor, close the multi-purpose channel of the cylinder valve and the discharge shut-off valve, and then remove the cylinder. It should be noted that when pumping out the refrigerant in the system, the steel cylinder used must be a steel cylinder that has passed the pressure test and is filled with the same refrigerant.
If you want to know more about refrigerants after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional supplier of refrigerants and fluoropolymers, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our excellent R&D technology and high-quality products. We have a professional production team and have established a complete quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. At the same time, we will provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the needs of customers. If you are interested in our refrigerants, please contact us immediately!