Iso 9001 (Quality) Certification
ISo 14001 (Environmental Management)
Leona TM 1300S
US Food and Drug Administration
Fotech conducts comprehensive quality control during manufacturing, final product compliance, packaging, handling and storage, transportation and delivery to ensure the highest level of safety and quality in all processes and customer contact points.
Understand the requirements of customers at home and abroad, and provide products with technical and commercial competitiveness, and flexibility to meet customer expectations.
To achieve customer satisfaction through consistent product quality, timely delivery and effective communication.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment and meet regulatory requirements by involving personnel at all levels and taking appropriate measures to achieve continuous improvement.
In order to achieve continuous improvement, please develop employees by identifying their training needs, and provide appropriate training by gradually improving the quality of operations based on goals.
- The Transition Away from Refrigerant R22: A Greener Future for Cooling SystemsAug 21,2023Refrigerant; R22; Refrigerant Development
- HFO-1234yf: Pioneering the Eco-Friendly Future of Automotive CoolingAug 21,2023In the pursuit of a greener and more sustainable future, industries across the globe are diligently working to replace environmentally harmful substances with innovative alternatives. In the realm of automotive technology, the introduction of HFO-1234yf has emerged as a game-changer. This remarkable refrigerant has taken center stage, marking a significant shift towards eco-consciousness within the automotive industry.
- What do You Need to Know About R134A Refrigerant?May 5,2022R134A is a 100 series refrigerant and R134As is the chemical name. The container is a brand new factory-sealed disposable refrigerant container of guaranteed quality and value. The following is a brief introduction to some information about R134A refrigerants.
- Characteristics of High-Quality RefrigerantsApr 27,2022Refrigerants are substances that change from liquid to gas to lower the temperature of the appliance. Different refrigerants are used depending on the location, type of machine and application of the item being refrigerated. The following are the characteristics that a good refrigerant should have.
- How to Test the Quality of Refrigerant?Oct 22,2021Choosing low-quality refrigerants will not only lead to poor refrigeration performance but may also damage refrigeration equipment. Let's take a look at the methods of testing the quality of refrigerants.
- How to Store and Distribute Refrigerant Correctly?Oct 13,2021Only storing and distributing refrigerant correctly, can prevent its leakage and prevent some safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of storing and distributing refrigerant.
- How to Drain the Refrigerant in the System?Sep 30,2021When emptying the refrigerant in the system, we need to strictly follow the operating steps to prevent safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of draining the refrigerant in the system.
- How to Check the Refrigerant Charge?Sep 16,2021Whether the refrigerant is charged too much or too little, it will affect the cooling effect of the refrigeration equipment. This article will introduce some methods to test whether the refrigerant charge is appropriate.
One stop buying of whole Refrigerant range
Quality products with competitive price.
Specific market/product analysis report.
Customized artwork and packing solution
New products developping yearly.
Small MOQ and Quick Delivery Time
100% Quality Guarantee and lifetime service
High Resolution Photos and marketing video.