- What do You Need to Know About R134A Refrigerant?
R134A is a 100 series refrigerant and R134As is the chemical name. The container is a brand new factory-sealed disposable refrigerant container of guaranteed quality and value. The following is a brief introduction to some information about R134A refrigerants.2022/05/05
- Characteristics of High-Quality Refrigerants
Refrigerants are substances that change from liquid to gas to lower the temperature of the appliance. Different refrigerants are used depending on the location, type of machine and application of the item being refrigerated. The following are the characteristics that a good refrigerant should have.2022/04/27
- R134a Refrigerant is One of the Most Diverse Refrigerants
R134a refrigerant is commonly used in a variety of cooling and air conditioning applications. The following is some basic knowledge of R134a refrigerant, I hope it can help you understand it better.2022/04/18
- How to Prevent Refrigerant Leaks in Supermarket Systems?
Reducing refrigerant leakage is very important and necessary. Reducing refrigerant leaks has five components: leak repair, leak detection, leak prevention, measurement/tracking performance, and goal setting. These five parts work together to address refrigerant leaks from all angles.2022/04/12
- What is a Lithium Polymer Battery?
There are differences between traditional lithium-ion batteries and the more niche lithium-polymer batteries. We next understand what a polymer battery is and compare Li-ion to Li-polymer.2022/04/03
- Comparison of Refrigerant Types (R134A, R410A, R22, R32, R-600A)
Refrigerants are divided into several categories based on their chemical composition. The choice of the ideal refrigerant is based on its good thermodynamic properties, non-corrosiveness and safety (non-toxic and non-flammable). 2022/03/21
- What Factors Should We Fully Consider when Choosing Refrigerants?
This article will share the factors that need to be paid attention to when choosing a refrigerant so that you can make an appropriate choice.2022/03/15
- What Should We Do when the Refrigerant Leaks?
Based on years of experience, Fotech introduces the handling principles and methods for refrigerant leakage in this article for your reference.2022/03/09
- What Methods Can We Use to Judge Whether It is a Poor Quality Refrigerant?
This article will share specific methods to identify whether it is an inferior refrigerant for your reference.2022/03/02
- 4 Kinds of Flammable and Explosive Refrigerants, You Must Know!
In this article, Fotech has sorted out common flammable and explosive refrigerants for your reference and study.2022/02/22
- Why Use R410a Instead of Refrigerant R22 in the Application of Household Air Conditioner?
This article will specifically introduce the reasons why R410A replaces R22 for your reference.2022/02/16
- Do You Know What Types of Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants Are Available?
If you want to learn about common types of environmentally friendly refrigerants, this article will provide a lot of useful information.2022/02/09
- Fotech wishes you a Happy Chinese New Year and all the best!
Fotech wishes everyone a happy Spring Festival, even during the Spring Festival, we will arrange professional staff to serve you.2022/01/26
- Common Misunderstandings and Safety Issues of Air-conditioning Refrigerants
In this article, FOTECH has sorted out the common misunderstandings and safety issues of air-conditioning refrigerants for your reference.2022/01/19
- What Are the Types of HCFC Series Refrigerants?
This article mainly shares the specific types of HCFC series refrigerants to help you understand their characteristics and uses.2022/01/12
- Application of Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants in Ultra-low Temperature Refrigeration Systems
If you want to understand the application of environmentally friendly refrigerants in ultra-low temperature refrigeration systems, you can find a lot of useful information in this article.2022/01/07
- What Kinds of Refrigerants Are Commonly Used in Air Energy Heat Pumps?
This article will specifically introduce the types of refrigerants commonly used in air energy heat pumps to help you make better use of these refrigerants.2021/12/31
- Common Causes and Solutions for the Poor Cooling Effect of Refrigerants
By reading this article, you can get the common causes and solutions for the poor refrigeration effect of refrigerants, so as to solve the problems in time and make the refrigerant exert its due effect.2021/12/23
- Safety Precautions for Using Air-conditioning Refrigerant
Fotech has sorted out the safety precautions that need to be paid attention to in the use of air-conditioning refrigerants to correct everyone's misunderstandings about the use of air-conditioning refrigerants.2021/12/17
- Precautions for Using and Storing Freon Refrigerant
In this article, Fortech shared the precautions for using and storing Freon refrigerant, hoping to help everyone and effectively avoid the safety accident of Freon leakage during use.2021/12/08
- How to Remove Part of the Refrigerant?
If too much refrigerant is added to the refrigeration system, the cooling capacity will be reduced and energy consumption will increase. This article will specifically introduce the methods of taking out part of the refrigerant.2021/12/01
- What Are the Requirements for Choosing an Ideal Refrigerant?
The ideal refrigerant can not only be put into use safely but also can keep the refrigeration equipment with a good cooling effect. Today, let’s talk about the requirements for choosing ideal refrigerants.2021/11/23
- Precautions for using R404A refrigerant instead of R22 refrigerant
As an environmentally friendly refrigerant with similar refrigeration performance to R22, R404A has become the best choice to replace R22 refrigerant. This article will share specific precautions for using R404A refrigerant instead of R22 refrigerant.2021/11/19
- What is the Difference Between Refrigerant R22 and R134a?
Many people confuse R22 with R134a, but there are many differences between the two in many thermal characteristics. This article will specifically introduce the difference between refrigerant R22 and R134a.2021/11/10
- What Methods Can Be Used to Distinguish a Low-quality Refrigerant?
Many people do not understand the characteristics of refrigerants, so they may choose inferior products, resulting in unsatisfactory cooling effects. This article will specifically introduce the methods of distinguishing refrigerants.2021/11/04
- In the Air-conditioning Refrigeration System, What Are the Differences Between Different Refrigerants?
Different refrigerants have different functions and characteristics in the refrigeration system because of their different heat transfer. Today, let’s talk about the specific differences between different refrigerants in the air-conditioning refrigeration system.2021/10/27
- How to Test the Quality of Refrigerant?
Choosing low-quality refrigerants will not only lead to poor refrigeration performance but may also damage refrigeration equipment. Let's take a look at the methods of testing the quality of refrigerants.2021/10/22
- How to Store and Distribute Refrigerant Correctly?
Only storing and distributing refrigerant correctly, can prevent its leakage and prevent some safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of storing and distributing refrigerant.2021/10/13
- How to Drain the Refrigerant in the System?
When emptying the refrigerant in the system, we need to strictly follow the operating steps to prevent safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of draining the refrigerant in the system.2021/09/30
- How to Check the Refrigerant Charge?
Whether the refrigerant is charged too much or too little, it will affect the cooling effect of the refrigeration equipment. This article will introduce some methods to test whether the refrigerant charge is appropriate.2021/09/16