- You have a New Year's greeting letter from DMM, please check it!
Fotech wishes everyone a happy Spring Festival, even during the Spring Festival, we will arrange professional staff to serve you.2022-01-26
- Common Misunderstandings and Safety Issues of Air-conditioning Refrigerants
In this article, FOTECH has sorted out the common misunderstandings and safety issues of air-conditioning refrigerants for your reference.2022-01-19
- What Are the Types of HCFC Series Refrigerants?
This article mainly shares the specific types of HCFC series refrigerants to help you understand their characteristics and uses.2022-01-12
- Application of Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants in Ultra-low Temperature Refrigeration Systems
If you want to understand the application of environmentally friendly refrigerants in ultra-low temperature refrigeration systems, you can find a lot of useful information in this article.2022-01-07
- What Kinds of Refrigerants Are Commonly Used in Air Energy Heat Pumps?
This article will specifically introduce the types of refrigerants commonly used in air energy heat pumps to help you make better use of these refrigerants.2021-12-31
- Common Causes and Solutions for the Poor Cooling Effect of Refrigerants
By reading this article, you can get the common causes and solutions for the poor refrigeration effect of refrigerants, so as to solve the problems in time and make the refrigerant exert its due effect.2021-12-23
- Safety Precautions for Using Air-conditioning Refrigerant
Fotech has sorted out the safety precautions that need to be paid attention to in the use of air-conditioning refrigerants to correct everyone's misunderstandings about the use of air-conditioning refrigerants.2021-12-17
- Precautions for Using and Storing Freon Refrigerant
In this article, Fortech shared the precautions for using and storing Freon refrigerant, hoping to help everyone and effectively avoid the safety accident of Freon leakage during use.2021-12-08
- How to Remove Part of the Refrigerant?
If too much refrigerant is added to the refrigeration system, the cooling capacity will be reduced and energy consumption will increase. This article will specifically introduce the methods of taking out part of the refrigerant.2021-12-01
- What Are the Requirements for Choosing an Ideal Refrigerant?
The ideal refrigerant can not only be put into use safely but also can keep the refrigeration equipment with a good cooling effect. Today, let’s talk about the requirements for choosing ideal refrigerants.2021-11-23
- Precautions for using R404A refrigerant instead of R22 refrigerant
As an environmentally friendly refrigerant with similar refrigeration performance to R22, R404A has become the best choice to replace R22 refrigerant. This article will share specific precautions for using R404A refrigerant instead of R22 refrigerant.2021-11-19
- What is the Difference Between Refrigerant R22 and R134a?
Many people confuse R22 with R134a, but there are many differences between the two in many thermal characteristics. This article will specifically introduce the difference between refrigerant R22 and R134a.2021-11-10
- What Methods Can Be Used to Distinguish a Low-quality Refrigerant?
Many people do not understand the characteristics of refrigerants, so they may choose inferior products, resulting in unsatisfactory cooling effects. This article will specifically introduce the methods of distinguishing refrigerants.2021-11-04
- In the Air-conditioning Refrigeration System, What Are the Differences Between Different Refrigerants?
Different refrigerants have different functions and characteristics in the refrigeration system because of their different heat transfer. Today, let’s talk about the specific differences between different refrigerants in the air-conditioning refrigeration system.2021-10-27
- How to Test the Quality of Refrigerant?
Choosing low-quality refrigerants will not only lead to poor refrigeration performance but may also damage refrigeration equipment. Let's take a look at the methods of testing the quality of refrigerants.2021-10-22
- How to Store and Distribute Refrigerant Correctly?
Only storing and distributing refrigerant correctly, can prevent its leakage and prevent some safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of storing and distributing refrigerant.2021-10-13
- How to Drain the Refrigerant in the System?
When emptying the refrigerant in the system, we need to strictly follow the operating steps to prevent safety accidents. This article will specifically introduce the method of draining the refrigerant in the system.2021-09-30
- Principles and Steps for Handling Refrigerant Leakage
When the refrigerant leaks, if we deal with it in time, we can avoid some safety accidents. Let's learn about the principles and steps for handling refrigerant leakage together.2021-09-22
- How to Check the Refrigerant Charge?
Whether the refrigerant is charged too much or too little, it will affect the cooling effect of the refrigeration equipment. This article will introduce some methods to test whether the refrigerant charge is appropriate.2021-09-16
- How to Add Refrigerant to the Air Conditioner?
In order to ensure a good cooling effect of the air conditioner, we need to choose a suitable method to add refrigerant. Today let’s talk about the method of adding refrigerant to the air conditioner.2021-09-08
- The Specific Characteristics of R22 Refrigerant
R22 refrigerant is used in a variety of refrigeration equipment and is the most commonly used refrigerant. This article will specifically introduce the characteristics of R22 refrigerants.2021-09-01
- The Precautions for Refrigerant Storage and Sub-packaging
If the operation is improper in refrigerant storage and sub-packaging, it will cause refrigerant leakage. This article will specifically introduce the precautions for refrigerant storage and sub-packaging.2021-08-24
- The Specific Operation of Pumping out the Refrigerant
Withdrawing the refrigerant is to discharge the refrigerant in the system and pour it into a spare cylinder. This article will specifically introduce the specific operation of pumping out the refrigerant.2021-08-18
- 4 Factors Affecting the Boiling Heat Transfer of Refrigerant Liquid
The boiling heat exchange of the refrigerant liquid is a crucial step in the refrigeration system, which will affect the final refrigeration effect. This article will specifically introduce four factors that affect the boiling heat transfer of refrigerant liquid.2021-08-10
- 6 Matters Needing Attention of Refrigerants Selection
The selection of refrigerant will directly affect the operation effect of refrigeration equipment, so many factors need to be considered. This article will specifically introduce six precautions for selecting refrigerants.2021-08-03
- How to Charge the Refrigerant Freon?
Refrigerant freon has a very wide range of applications, so the charging of freon needs to be paid attention to.This article will specifically introduce the method of filling freon.2021-07-27
- 7 Precautions for Using Refrigerants
Refrigerants are usually stored in steel cylinders. There are many things that need to be paid attention to in the process of handling and use. This article will specifically introduce seven precautions for using refrigerants.2021-07-20
- The Thermal Change Process of Refrigerant in the Refrigeration Cycle System
Many refrigeration equipment needs to rely on the heat change of the refrigerant in the refrigeration cycle system to maintain the effect of refrigeration. This article will specifically introduce the thermal change process of refrigerants in the refrigeration cycle system.2021-07-13
- Two steps to take you to understand refrigerant
Understand the refrigerant correctly, use the refrigerant correctly, and walk into the working world of refrigerants2021-07-07
- China joins Kigali signees
In a significant move, China has officially accepted the Kigali Amendment to phase down HFC refrigerants.2021-07-06